Anything you wanted to know about the Bungalows.
The history of the bungalows and their owners.
In November of
1998, Gene Schwinge, Jr. & Juli McCrary bought the dilapidated 1940's
vintage tourist court previously known as the Live Oak Lodge. They immediately
began restoration of the bungalows and the grounds.
In 2000, after extensive restoration, a few of the structures were re-opened and welcomed guests as Fulton Beach Bungalows. By 2004, eight of the ten structures were once again welcoming guests to the Coastal Bend of South Texas.
In 2020, Dr. Paul & Natalie Ayala and Roger & Yoly Molina purchased the Bungalows. Natalie served our nation honorably in the United States Air Force. Paul worked in higher education as an administrator for 14 years. Roger has woked in the hospitatlity and service industries and served a number of leadership roles. Yoly has been a primary education teacher for over 30 years. The families look forward to continuing the legacy of providing the best hospitality and accomodation on the Texas Gulf Coast.